Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Muscleache?

Something's wrong with my right hand. Some muscle problem? Muscle sprain? Muscle ache? I don't know. It just hurts even when I'm writing. Anyway, yesterday during PE, I got this scratch at the exact same place, last year? Its like this is the 2nd time I gotten that scratch on my right leg. Wicked. The colour's changing to the ugliest blue-black ever again. At least this time the scratch isn't as bad as the previous times.

Training training training. Sam very unfair! Seriously! Play with him, he like ping his lao ming. Seriously, like ding dong. Then I see he play with others he 放水. See already super pekchek! I don't care. FRIDAY, PLAY AGAIN!

I didn't eat dinner today, except only 1 Subway cookie after tuition. & I can feel that my gastrics are coming SOON!

K, I'm going to eat Maggie now when its like 11.15pm already. Zzzz. Thankfully tomorrow start late :D HEHEHE